Get free article submission directory along with article promotion, traffic building, publicity generating and article distribution services. The best articles directories for finding quality content. If you are involved in articles marketing for driving traffic to your site or earning valuable backlinks through articles writing then join the group of over Thousands expert authors who have shared their creative ideas and expertise in relevant fields. Each article is human reviewed before publishing so do follow the submission guidelines and enjoy the exposure your article will receive.

Its about us

 
You and me, I am possessive, I am obsessive and I only want you. I want someone like you who looks at me differently unlike others.
Both of us have something in common; our feelings are mutual, mutual with hate and disgust.
I fucking hate you, I always fucking have. But at the same time, I can’t help to bring myself to embrace you after I beat you up.
Why is it so complicated between us?
I honestly can’t stand your existence as long as we both live on this spiteful planet.
Why can’t everything go smoothly the way I want it to be?
I can abuse you as much as I want until it bores me.
Why is it that I find this amusing and self-indulging?
I can violate you without any hesitation.
Why do I feel at home every time I caress or hold you?
I can hurt you to the point where you’ll get a mental breakdown.
Why can’t I control myself?
I can even whisper to your ear for more than a thousand times about how much i despise you.
Why do I love you so much to the point that my heart might crack?
I can do it all at the same time; it’ll be my achievement, my success, my victory.
I’ll only do it to fulfil my satisfaction; it’s such a guilty pleasure.
I’ll do it just to see your eyes reflect of abhorrence and detestation.
I may hate you passionately but darling, I love those piercing glares that you give me every time I pummel your face to the ground.
So look at me only, with those two lovely eyes and communicate.

ShareThis..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...